DMITRY KLOKOV SEMINARS
secrets to Weightlifting success
Brought to you by Colorado Weightlifting Club
direct from the source
In this twelve hour seminar Dmitry Klokov shares the key elements of his success that will turbo charge your weightlifting career. Take the guess work out of your lifting - learn Russian methodology, get your questions answered and receive individual attention. You will leave this class with the knowledge and skills to improve your lifting.
- Dmitry draws from decades of personal experience as a pro-lifter to answer your training questions.
- How much to lift? When to Lift? When not lift? Guess no more. Ask Dmitry Klovov directly and get no-bs practical advice you can use in your next workout
- Individualized Snatch and, Clean and Jerk technique clinic. This are appropriate for any level. Dimas expert eye will pinpoint your problem areas and help you troubleshoot them
We Cannot Change the Wind,
But We Can Adjust The Sails
Having decades of experience as a pro athlete and to have been brought up by a weightlifting champion really helps to sort out what works and what doesn't when it comes to training.
Most of us don't have this privilege and waste precious years trying out useless methods and soon get stuck.
To assist his students avoiding such trappings, Dmitry designed a 4 hour lecture that precedes the practical segment of the seminar to cover the following:
- Important training principles that will help you avoid stagnation
- The systems that you need in place to successfully train long term
- Exercise selection
- And More
Perfect Practice Makes Perfect.
How are YOU practicing?
As you already found out, Olympic Style Weightlifting is a highly technical sport. This is not novelty, as for decades coaches and scientists have been researching the optimal techniques to execute the Snatch and, the Clean and Jerk.
In the second segment of the this course Dmitry Klokov demonstrates and teaches the classic lifts fine points of technique.
This segment includes:
- Snatch technique explanation
- Clean and Jerk technique explanation
- Clinic time where Dmitry directly gives you feedback on your lifts
- And More
Klokov Olympic Weightlifting Achievements
- Klokov became world champion at the 2005 World Championships, with a total of 419 kg.
- Klokov won the silver medal at the 2008 Summer Olympics, with a total of 423 kg.
- He won the silver medal at the 2011 World Weightlifting Championships, with a 196 kg snatch, 232 kg clean and jerk for a total of 428 kg at a body weight of 104.6 kg.
- At the 2006 World Championships he ranked 3rd.
- At the 2007 World Championships he ranked 3rd.
Clean and Jerk
This 12 hours seminars includes two segments.
- The first segment is the Theory Class and takes place in the morning.
- There is a one hour break for lunch after the Theory Class.
- After lunch the practical portion of the seminar takes place.
Personalized Technique Clinic
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM - Theory (accessory exercises)
2:00 PM - 4:30 PM - Snatch
4:30 PM - 7:00 PM - Clean & jerk
7:00 PM - Questions & Answers, photo session
*** Subject to change***
Enter your email address below to receive updates on upcoming seminars and special offers